Hall of Fame
Qualifications for Membership
Membership in the NYW Hall of Fame can be achieved as either a PLAYER or a CONTRIBUTOR.
In order to qualify for induction into the Hall as a player, a nominee must have:
- Played soccer actively for at least five (5) years
- Played soccer for a NY West member club for at least 2 seasons.
- Excelled in soccer at the collegiate level and/or played for a US National Team or a Professional team
In order to qualify for induction into the Hall as a contributor, a nominee must have contributed significantly to the sport of soccer:
- In the New York West area for at least ten (10) years with at least three (3) of these years being with a NYW member club/league or program OR
- Outside the NY West area for at least seven (7) years after first having made outstanding contributions to a NYW member club/league or program for at least three (3) years.
HOF Nomination Forms