Buffalo and Rochester Sites Scheduled
- March 10, 2004 at the North Amherst Recreation Center, Amherst NY
- March 21, 2004 at the Total Sports Experience, Elmgrove Rd, Rochester, NY
two workshops in March, 2004.
The Buffalo Workshop
The Buffalo workshop will be held on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 at the North Amherst Recreation Center (NARC) from 6.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. The center is located at the corner of Millersport Highway and New Road in Amherst.
Featured Clinicians are:
- Glen Buckley, NYSW State Director of Coaching
- Improving individual and group defending
- Jean Tassy, Head Womens Coach University of Buffalo
- Improving individual creativity with the ball
- Adrian Parish, Director of Coaching Amherst Soccer Association
- Improving passing over longer distances
This workshop is free to NYSW Coaches Association members. A valid membership card must be produced on entry. There will be a $15.00 charge to non-members of the coaching association.
The Rochester Workshop/Seminar
The session will take place on Sunday, March 21, 2004 at TSE (Total Sports Experience) from 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. This workshop will be the first we have tried of this type; many Coaches Association members have suggested a seminar followed by field session format. The first seminar Game Analysis, the first ingredient to success is lead by Glen Buckley, NYSW State Director of Coaching.
- 5.30 p.m. Registration/Refreshments
- 6.00 p.m. Game Analysis Lecture
- 7.30 p.m. Field Session: practical application of the Game Analysis Method
- 8.40 p.m. Summary
- 9.00 p.m. Dispersal
There is a $10.00 charge to NYSW Coaches Association members for this session (Non-Coaches Association members must pay $20.00).
*Places are limited for this session*
To reserve your place for the Rochester Workshop, please call 585-388-7152 or email Glen Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org