US Soccer has approved this Seminar for 4 CEU's for A Licensed Coaches
WORLD CLASS SOCCER AND SPORTS PATH INTERNATIONAL PRESENT...
The 3rd Elite Club Development Seminar, December 12-14 2007
At the Sheraton Raleigh, NC
Major Theme -Elite Girl's/Women's Soccer!
ARE YOU AWARE …that according to FIFA (*) the USA has the highest female soccer participation in the world?
- That the USA has 7 million females who claim to play soccer regularly?
- That USA has 1.7 million registered female players of which 1.6 million are under 18 years of age?
- THAT 80% of the 5,000 Soccer Clubs in the USA have at least one girl’s team?
- THAT nearly 270,000 girls play high school soccer,-almost 42% of total high school participants? (**)
- .AND there are MORE women’s varsity programs in the NCAA than men’s ? (**)
SPORTS ENTRPRENEURS HAVE IDENTIFIED THAT THE INTEREST AND GROWTH IN FEMALE SOCCER WILLL INCREASE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS AS A RESULT OF THE 2007 FIFA WOMENS WORLD CUP AND THE RE-LAUNCH OF THE WOMENS PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE IN 2008/2009
Some questions for you club which The Elite Club Seminar will help you answer:
- Is your club one of the 4,000 Soccer Clubs in the USA who have a girl's Soccer Team?-If not why are you ignoring this important market?
- How are you developing elite girl players to satisfy the demand from Universities?
- How are you nurturing the next generation of female coaches?
- 30% of US teenagers are in one parent families which invariably means that MOM has to play an active part in her daughter’s soccer development - What plans do you have to work with MOTHERS ?..(And fathers!) In supporting their daughter’s development?
The Elite Club Seminar in 2007 will help you answer these questions and has been recognized by the United States Soccer Federation. All delegates attending will therefore be able to claim 4 CE units towards maintaining their current US Soccer "A" License.
Here are some of the organizations that will be represented at the seminar...add you name to the list:
Richmond Kickers, Virginia
Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association
PENN State University
United States Soccer Federation
Southern Blues Soccer Club, CA
Classics Hammer FC, Ohio
World Class Soccer
Sports Path International, England
Midlothian Youth Soccer League, Virginia
Drake University Women's Soccer, Iowa
Easton Youth Soccer League, Massachusetts
Soccer Interactive, Massachusetts
Arne Moller, one of our presenters from Europe this year, is a former professional player and Norwegian Senior International Player. He has coached teams in the highest Norwegian Leagues for both men and women. Norway has a strong tradition in women’s soccer being former World and European Champions. Arne's current club,Sandviken in Bergen, is building the first dedicated women’s soccer stadium in the world to include learning suites, crèche, craft areas etc.
Arne will outline the developments of Norwegian Elite Women Soccer to include the following features in his presentation:
- Differences in coaching women vs. men.
- Environments in Norway being good in developing female players.
- Which qualities should we prefer in women’s soccer?
- How to create skills towards “an artistic level”?
- How to organize the day / week: Training, school, friends/ family, individual plans.
- Recruiting players and keeping them.
- Boys and girls training together.
- The use of MUSIC in coaching
This is Arne’s first presentation in the USA –don’t miss it!
The seminar will be held at the Sheraton Hotel, Raleigh, North Carolina from December 12-14th. 2007
Eurosport, the Fabled Soccer Traders, will be hosting a social for all delegates on the evening of December 12th and the NCAA College Cup Men's Finals are in Raleigh, December 14 &16th.
Featured speakers include:
Former US Women’s U-17 National Team Coach ; Head Women’s Soccer Coach ,Penn State University
Head Coach IL Sandviken Women's Soccer, Norway
US Girls U-15 National Team Coach; Co-founder and Co- director of Coaching for the Southern Blues Soccer Club
USSF Region 2 National Staff Coach
Technical Director, Classics Hammer FC, Ohio
President, World Class Soccer, Mass
Chairman and CEO of Sports Path International; UEFA's Football Development Consultant; Former Technical Coordinator for the FA's Coaching and Education Programs
Cost: COST: $275 for registrations on/or before November 30th and $325 for registrations after November 30th
Click http://worldclasssoccer.net/seminar.html to get more details on the seminar including registration and program information.