The most often asked question is: Can players be on a Cup roster and use a secondary player pass. The answer is NO. All players on Cup rosters must carry and present a primary player pass from the club they are playing Cup with. Please see NYSW Championship policy - Rule 7203, Section 3, item (2)
- Final 4 seeding reverts back to age division 2019 Final Four standings and roster continuity from the 2019 team (See Rule 7202)
- Tournament fee payment by credit card only
- No team will be accepted after the registration deadline
- Teams are NOT permitted to exceed Cup roster sizes. (see Rule 7203)
- All Cup rosters must maintain 9 players common to the qualifying League roster. League and Cup rosters are compared for continuity.
- See the US Youth Soccer NYSW Championships Policy for specific rostering rules and requirements.
- Cup rosters must be composed of majority of players residing in the geographic boundaries of New York State West. (see table in Rule 7203)
- Cup rosters must be composed of majority of players born in the age group in which the team is competing.
- Red carded players permitted to remain on bench with provisions (See Rule 7209 Section 3)
- US Youth Soccer NYSW Championships 2021 Policies/Rules
- US Youth Soccer NYSW Championships - Appendix A (Play Down Bracket Examples)
- US Youth Soccer East Region Championship Rules
- US Youth Soccer National Championships Policy 2020-2021
- COVID Hold Harmless Waiver - required to be signed for all players and held by team. Will need to present at check-in on Semi-Finals/ Finals weekend.
- Code of Conduct Form - only required for teams that advance to the Semi-Finals/ Finals weekend. Please provide at check-in.
- Championship Series Commitment Form - only required for teams that advance to the Semi-Finals/ Finals weekend. Please provide at check-in.
2021 STATE CUP COMMITTEE
- State Cup Chair
- Executive Director
- Technical Director
- All District Commissioners
2021 REFEREE FEES FOR PLAYDOWN GAMES
|U12 - Both teams pay $52.00||$52.00||$26.00|
|U13 - Both teams pay $54.50||$54.50||$27.25|
|U14 - Both teams pay $54.50||$54.50||$27.25|
|U15 - Both teams pay $63.00||$63.00||$31.50|
|U16 - Both teams pay $63.00||$63.00||$31.50|
|U17 - Both teams pay $71.50||$71.50||$35.75|
|U18 - Both teams pay $71.50||$71.50||$35.75|
2021 HOUSING AT SEMI-FINALS/ FINALS WEEKEND
Hotel room blocks are not being offered for semi-finals/ finals weekend.