The goal of the Olympic Development Program (ODP) is to identify and advance the most talented and passionate youth players through state, regional, and national team selection and competitions. The pinnacle is US National Teams from 16 year olds and up that represent the US on the international stage.
The New York State West/US Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program was created for three reasons:
- to provide high-level training to benefit and enhance the development of players at all levels;
- through the use of carefully selected and licensed coaches, to develop a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and curriculum to imporve all levels of coaching, and
- to identify a pool of players in each age group from which a National Team will be selected for internatinal competition.
We invite you to experience our program; get involved!
- Anyone choosing to withdraw from the program due to COVID-19 concerns prior to their first indoor training session will be issued a full refund (less a $14 administrative fee).
- Anyone choosing to withdraw from the program due to COVID-19 concerns after it has started will be issued a prorated refund (less a $7 administrative fee) based on the number of training sessions that have been conducted at the time of withdrawal (regardless of whether or not any/all those sessions were attended up to that point).
- Moving forward, should NYS impose any COVID-19 restrictions (IE. facility closures) that would force the postponement of any future indoor training sessions, those indoor training sessions would be made up respectively as outdoor training sessions per the existing outdoor training schedule.