Outdoor Pool List Status

Monday, February 26, 2007

As most of you are aware, the Scranton Play Days were canceled because of snow and ice damage to the dome in Scranton.  As a result, our two youngest pools lost a critical opportunity to evaluate their players against other ODP-level competition.  We are in the process of deciding the best course forward at this point in time, and have decided that it is in the best interest of all of the players that we postpone the posting of the outdoor pool lists until Monday March 12th. 

This decision was not made lightly as we know the players are all very anxious about the outdoor pool selections.  However, we believe it’s important that we explore all available options before making our final decisions. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.