SOCCER PARENTING ASSOCIATION & NEW YORK STATE WEST
We are proud to be a State Association Member of the Soccer Parenting Association. We believe youth soccer parents will be the difference makers when it comes to improving the game and we believe a more collaborative environment between coach, parent, club and player is the in the best interest of player development.
The mission of the Soccer Parenting Association is to Inspire Players by Empowering Parents to make youth soccer better by providing clubs an important opportunity to educate and engage with their parents through the SoccerParentResourceCenter.com. The SoccerParentResourceCenter.com is a website dedicated to educating youth soccer parents and coaches. Everything on the site is created specifically with youth soccer parents in mind.
At the Soccer Parent Resource Center you will find monthly webinars for parents, articles and interviews with tips and advice, guidance and support, and much more to help you support your child in soccer.
Individual Parent Memberships: Enjoy a 7 Day Free Trial Membership and continue for $14.99 per year if interested. Club membership includes full access for all parents & coaches.
- Access to our tremendous and robust education platform
- On-Line Courses
- Ability to submit questions
- Guidance from leading experts
- Private Facebook community page
- Priority registration for live webinar access
- Discounts to our partner products
- Education for youth soccer parents in 6 key areas:
- Next Level
- Coach/ Club
Benefits of Becoming a Soccer Parenting Club Member for $500/year:
- Your club logo will be highlighted on our SoccerParenting.com website as a Club Member and you will able able to use our logo on your website and call yourself a "Soccer Parenting Club Member."
- We will announce your club membership on our website, in our newsletter, and on social media channels.
- You will receive dedicated one-on-one onboarding support, press releases, step by step instructions on how to announce this to your parents and coaches and ongoing support from our Club Operations Managers.
- You will have access to the MemberHUB for immediate downloads of all the documents, logos, implementation guides, and more for a successful partnership.
- Your club leadership will have access to quarterly webinars designed to support them on the latest trends and best practices in club leadership when it comes to parent engagement.
- Your coaches will have access to quarterly webinars providing education to them regarding parent and player engagement - as we know this connection building is an essential piece to a great youth soccer experience for players and families.
- You can become a Sideline Project Partner for an additional $100 (a savings of $150).