Permission for Eastern PA Players to play in NYSW

This procedure outlines the process for players who reside in Eastern PA and desire to play on a NYSWYSA team.

Click the EPYSA logo to go to their state website.

  • Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association
    4070 Butler Pike, Ste. 100
    Plymouth Meeting, PA 1919462
    (610) 238-9966

The Parent/ Guardian will need to complete the Export Player Registration Form on the following link:

This process will include uploading a photo, birth certificate, completing the required forms, and paying the current export player registration fee.

Once the registration is complete, Eastern PA will process the registration at the State Association level. Once they have age/ ID verified the player, they will reach out to the parent/gaurdian via the email address listed on their account and provide them with the export player pass.

The email with the export player pass should be forwarded to the NYSWYSA State Registrar.  A copy of the form should also be retained by the team manager with the players other records.

Eastern PA will provide the player with a registration number.  A player pass will be issued by NYSW for the usual $10.00 fee to match his/her club name and number. Any insurance claims from these players must be filed with Eastern PA, not NYSWYSA.