Permission for ENY Players to Play in NYSWYSA

This procedure outlines the process for players who reside in ENY and desire to play on a NYSWYSA team.

The player needs to contact the ENY state office and inform them that he/she wishes to play in New York State West.  Click the ENY logo to go to their state website.

  • Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association
    167 Nassau Blvd
    Garden City South, NY 11530
    (516) 766-0849 or (888) 5-ENYYSA (toll free) 

The Parent/ Guardian will need to complete the Out of State Player form on the following link:

Once Out-Of-State registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation via email.  Please provide the email to the state association you will be playing in.  A copy of the form should also be retained by the team manager with the players other records.

ENY will provide the player with a registration number. This registration number should be entered into the proper field of the players record in RosterPro.   A player pass be issued by NYSW for the usual $10.00 fee for a pass. Any insurance claims from these players must be filed with ENY, not NYSWYSA.